On the use of your digital data at our Centre
pdf-document of text below, for download
- We save and use your data solely for purposes related to your training.
- Access to your files and data is restricted to the Centre’s secretarial staff, steering committee and board members.
- Without your express permission, your data will not be passed on to any third party outside of the Centre.
- In so far as it is permissible within the framework of the legal obligation to preserve records, you have the right to request your data to be deleted.
- We retain the following data of current and former students at our Centre: name, postal address, telephone number, email address. We use the personal information given to us at the time of your application to become a student solely for purposes related to your studies, i.e., to keep you informed about our programme (block courses, graduation ceremonies) and to further the contact and exchange of ideas between lecturers, fellow students and yourself. Your data is also retained for the purpose of issuing invoices. We retain a digital record of the titles of your seminar papers and their content along with any other course material you submit that are part of the requirements to pass your mid-term or final examinations as evidence of the courses and examinations you have undertaken.
- When you register for a block course, all participants are supplied with a list of participants that includes your postal address, telephone number and email address. We must be informed if you do not wish this information to be provided.
- When you register to take an examination (mid-term or final), your examiner, the observer, the members of the Centre’s board and fellow students will be informed about the time and theme of your exam, unless we are instructed by you to withhold this information.
- Once you have completed your studies, the title of your final paper, your name and a link to your email account will be published ‘internally’ on our website– i.e. for other students, for the Centre’s staff and for board members, unless we are instructed by you to withhold this information.
- After graduation, the title of your final paper, together with your name and an abstract of your paper will be published on our homepage that is open to the public. We ask permission from the person concerned prior to publishing.
- In so far as it is permissible within the framework of the legal obligation to preserve records, you have the right to ask for your data to be deleted when you resign from the Centre.
Research- and Training Centre for Depth Psychology according to
C.G. Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz
Tel +41 44 211 05 59
Fax +41 44 212 16 84
Office time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday morning